I set up a bunch of goals this weekend, and though I didn’t get all of it done, I did get quite a bit of it done:
- I did my laundry.
- I set up/filled pill boxes through the end of the week.
- I bought and installed a trash/recycle bin for my foyer.
- I moved the side/sofa table thing to the foyer.
- I finished 1 Nephi.
- I ate breakfast one time.
- I washed all my hand-washables, plus I did all the clothing-laundry and a load of kitchen towels.
- I gathered and took out trash. (2 bags)
- I got myself a “snack table” so I wouldn’t be eating my dinner on a towel on top of a folding chair.
- I went to my mom’s and borrowed a cordless drill and learned how to use it, which is about 65% of the “install awesome curly hook things on my back patio” goal.
I didn’t do any Personal Progress stuff other than reading the Book of Mormon, and I didn’t do some other things on my list, but I’m going to pick a Personal Progress experience to do a bit of work on before bed, and one of the other things on my list I’m also going to do right now, so.